Monday, March 10, 2008

Update 3/10/08

Ok, so Marvel released a ton of stuff since the last time I updated. First off, they have an article on the Secret Invasion and who the writers think are Skrulls. They also have all of the posters floating in between answers.

I guess this week is officially "X-Factor Week", even though when Marvel lists the events, it's only three days long. Oh, wait, they say that's just some of the stuff they have planned. You know what pisses me off? This cover. It's 2008, Marvel, no one wants Arcade back. Please stop.

They also released a picture from the new Hulk movie featuring William Hurt as General "Thunderbolt" Ross. I'm not that excited about the new Hulk movie. I'm going to reserve judgment until the release date gets closer.

They also released an article about the new Iron Man poster. It looks pretty awesome.

No comments: