Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Incredible Hulk TV series.

I'm behind a little bit here, so there might be a couple of posts today. Marvel posted this a couple of days ago, but they ran an article about The Incredible Hulk TV series. I loved that show as a kid. Somehow, someway, I hope Shaq gets traded to the Clippers because he seems to volunteer for police work no matter where he goes. You can probably see where I'm going with this, because I wrote a couple of months ago about Lou Ferrigno becoming a Los Angeles Reserve Deputy Sheriff. Pair the two up together, and get some cameras to follow them around. Just give me a producing role. I could easily be a hollywood producer.

In other Hulk news, they're releasing out another video game, I think it's based on the movie. Looks pretty cool.

And speaking of retro-eighties-throwbacks, someone blogged about the Spider-Man video game for the Atari 2600. I remember that game, a friend of mine had it and like most Atari games, it never ended and it was hard as hell.

No comments: