Saturday, April 4, 2009

Superman: Doomsday

I watched Superman: Doomsday the other night and here's my review "Meh." The entire thing feels rushed, but I guess that's to be expected when you only have an hour and change to tell a huge story. I didn't like how the return of Superman ignored so much of what happened in the comics - with the four different Supermen storyline. The animation was decent enough and the voice actors were okay but overall, the entire movie left me feeling empty and bored. Doomsday shows up, Superman fights him, they both die, there's a Superman clone, then the real Superman comes back, end of story. If you're a comic book geek, you'll probably enjoy it on some level but it wasn't quite what I expected.

1 comment:

Tyler said...

This is in my queue. I watched Hulk Vs. the other week, I'll have a review up soon.