Thursday, April 30, 2009

Psylocke.

So Psylocke is back in Marvel's regular universe (as opposed to be confined to the Exiles books) and of course they had to give her a sexy cover.

I read it last night and it was ok. Matt Fraction is building a long arcing story that will hopefully have somewhat of a payoff next month. What's really interesting is that it's a woman-heavy issue and Greg Land drew every woman with giant, gravity-defying breasts. Some panels are just comical. They are nicely done, there's a lot of detail in the face and hair, it's just that every woman has ginormous breasts. I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing it out.

Honestly, I really have no idea where Uncanny is going, as I said, Fraction is building towards something, I just don't know what it is and it's taking an awfully long time to get there. It is nice to have Psylocke back though, I hope she ends up on the team.

No comments: