Sunday, April 5, 2009

Marvel Toys

So, remember those Marvel toys I blogged about? I had a chance to see them at Target this morning and they're um...interesting. Actually, I think they're really on the small side. The detail is pretty good but they're about the size of GI Joe figures. Not bad, but when you're used to the toys Marvel has been pumping out the last few years, it's kind of a letdown. For the record, they only had Spider-Man and Human Torch figures so I'm just basing my opinion on two examples.

For the record, the results of the Fan's Choice were: Archangel, Winter Soldier, Havok, Mystique and Mary Jane Watson (?). Who the hell wants a Mary Jane figure?

1 comment:

Tyler said...

Who knew Havok was so popular as well? I think I voted for him, though. I think I also voted for Archangel too. Mary Jane is a major WTF? moment.