Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Watchmen Watch: 11/26/08

I found a Watchmen Poster Gallery over on Things From Another Blog. I guess it originally came from a blog on MTV's website of all places. Interesting.

What's also interesting is that they decided to run the type the opposite way than the original. Not a lot of people have noticed that. I really don't know why they decided to do that, because I don't think it reads any better than the original.

From what I've seen so far, the Watchmen movie looks pretty awesome. They were having some legal issues a couple of months ago that could have blocked the release, but I guess those are resolved because the trailer is on Apple's site.

Things From Another World is also having a sale on the Watchmen Paperback. $9.99 is a good price. If I didn't already have a copy (which I will review at some point) I'd buy it.

No comments: