Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Return of Darkhawk.


This was posted on Mavel's site last week and I have been busy at work so I never got around to posting it, but Chris will be happy to see that Darkhawk is back and he's getting his own series in February! Sure, it's only a two-issue limited series, but that's a lot more pub than he normally gets.

I am actually looking forward to this whole "War of Kings" storyline. I don't think I'm going to go crazy and get all of the issues, but I will definitely check out the X-Men books (X-Men: Kingbreaker) because I am a pretty big Havok fan. I don't think he gets a whole lot of attention and he hasn't been involved in anything for the last two years because of the events that transpired at the end of the The Rise and Fall of the Shi'ar Empire storyline. So it will be good to see him back. Of course I will also be reading Guardians of the Galaxy, and I am pretty excited that they are involved, even though they're reforming the team.

Marvel has a War of Kings Hub site that you can check out here if you're interested.

No comments: