Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Guardians of the Galaxy: The New Guard.

There's an article over on Marvel's website about the future of the Guardians of the Galaxy. I will continue to read it, because it will most likely be good, but I am pretty disappointed at the direction it's going in. This is worst part:

"Drax, Quasar, Warlock and Gamora have all quit to pursue their own agendas and Starlord is M.I.A."

Those were pretty much my favorite characters. Especially Drax and Starlord. So, I'm pretty bummed about that.

I do like how the redid the cover to emulate the first issue. And it looks like Groot is going to be involved, so that will be interesting. I also really like Rocket Raccoon, so it's cool that he's staying on and leading the team. I hope at some point they get the old team back together though.

No comments: