Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Update 4/16/08.

Marvel published an interesting interview with Marc Guggenheim about the new Young X-Men series. I thought it was pretty interesting because I really liked the first issue I'm liking what I'm hearing in this interview. He introduced a new character called "Ink" who's mutant power is that he can turn anything that he gets tattooed on his body into reality. I think it's a take-off on one of villains from that Elektra movie a few years ago. I never saw the movie, but I thought it was a pretty cool idea when I saw the trailer. Apparently, Ink is supposed to have a major role in the series, and I'm looking forward to see how they use him.

Another cool article is Galactus' Greatest Hits. We covered the What If version of the Trial of Reed Richards awhile back, and in hindsight, that didn't feature a whole lot of the world-eater, but I think that's the closest thing we've got to related content.

There was also a lot of Iron Man news (man, it's getting really tough to avoid Iron Man these days) and the Hulk's new movie poster. I wasn't too impressed with the Hulk poster, I thought they could have done a better job with it. It's kind of boring.

No comments: