Monday, September 8, 2008

Secret Six.

Wow, someone should really post something here, huh? Sometime last week I read an article on DC's site about the news Secret Six series and decided to pick it up.

It was interesting. It definitely struggled in a few places, but that's what you should expect in a first issue. Not every series can be Guardians of the Galaxy. As I've admitted before, I"m not much of a DC follower, so I have a very limited knowledge of their characters, but one guy I do like is Deadshot, and he's in this book, so I'm in. I don't know if it's a limited series or a regular series, but it did almost sell out at my local comic book store, so I assume it'll be around for awhile, at least until the demand is there. The next issue might feature Batman, so I think I'll give this one a spin and see what happens.

One cool thing is that you can download a Secret Six mini-poster here. It's a pretty fun cover.

No comments: