Thursday, June 26, 2008

Archangel

So Marvel has been annoying me lately because they've been running full-page ads for X-Force #5 in every comic they publish. The reason it's annoying is because the last issue left off with a pretty big cliffhanger and I still have to wait two weeks to buy the stupid issue. If you haven't been reading it (shame on you if you haven't) they brought Archangel back. You can see a preview of X-Force #5 here.

Warren appeared in the first issue of X-Force and I remember thinking to myself, "Man, he would be perfect on this team if he was still Archangel". And now they went ahead and brought him back, which is pretty awesome. I loved the Archangel character and I really have no use for the regular Angel character. All the Angel can do is fly. Big whoop. Archangel is so much cooler it's not even funny. So I'm REALLY looking forward to reading that issue because I've really enjoyed the series this far and it's good to hear they're bringing one of my favorite characters back.

No comments: