Tomorrow, I've got a pretty long list. It includes; Cable #3, Logan #3 (last issue), Mighty Avengers #13 (is this coming out every two weeks now?), Moon Knight #18, Secret Invasion #2 (can't wait to read this one), Thunderbolts: Reason in Madness (I love the Thunderbolts), X-Factor: Quick and the Dead #1 (I don't know if this is a one-shot or a limited-series, but it's about Quicksilver, so I'm in either way), and Young X-men #2 (I am looking forward to this one too). Decisions to be made while flipping through a book off the rack: Avengers/Invaders #1 and Omega: The Unknown #8. Whew! That's a lot.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
April 2008 Reads Part V.
Tomorrow, I've got a pretty long list. It includes; Cable #3, Logan #3 (last issue), Mighty Avengers #13 (is this coming out every two weeks now?), Moon Knight #18, Secret Invasion #2 (can't wait to read this one), Thunderbolts: Reason in Madness (I love the Thunderbolts), X-Factor: Quick and the Dead #1 (I don't know if this is a one-shot or a limited-series, but it's about Quicksilver, so I'm in either way), and Young X-men #2 (I am looking forward to this one too). Decisions to be made while flipping through a book off the rack: Avengers/Invaders #1 and Omega: The Unknown #8. Whew! That's a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment