So I think it's interesting to see that with all of this Endangered Species/Messiah Complex/Divided We Stand crossover hype, it's really nothing we haven't seen before. Basically, weren't the X-Men disassembled during The Fall of the Mutants? Professor X wasn't anywhere near earth for about 75 issues at about that time, so it's not like he had any control over the X-Men or their actions. I think it's an interesting twist right now because of they're still an endangered species, but I guess my point is, this has been done before. Obviously they're going to take it to a different place, but the X-Men have gone through this kind of flux before. I am interested to see where it goes and I'm a huge X-Men fan, but my opinion is, it's not like they're doing something totally groundbreaking here. I guess we'll see what happens.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Favorite X-Men.
So I think it's interesting to see that with all of this Endangered Species/Messiah Complex/Divided We Stand crossover hype, it's really nothing we haven't seen before. Basically, weren't the X-Men disassembled during The Fall of the Mutants? Professor X wasn't anywhere near earth for about 75 issues at about that time, so it's not like he had any control over the X-Men or their actions. I think it's an interesting twist right now because of they're still an endangered species, but I guess my point is, this has been done before. Obviously they're going to take it to a different place, but the X-Men have gone through this kind of flux before. I am interested to see where it goes and I'm a huge X-Men fan, but my opinion is, it's not like they're doing something totally groundbreaking here. I guess we'll see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
For my dream X-team, I'd go with the core team of: Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Jean Grey and Wolverine.
That's probably not enough so throw in Beast and Angel mixing in and out.
Maybe Jubilee, too.*
If people are actually reading this thing, Chris was being sarcastic with the Jubilee comment, which is what the asterisk meant. We share a deep-seeded hatred of Jubilation Lee.
I think any team with the core of Storm, Wolvie, Colossus, and Nightcrawler is a pretty solid one. You've basically got most of your bases covered there already, just mix in a few other people for fun and you're ready to go.
Post a Comment